January 02, 2009

Pet Peeve of the Day: I watched a bad movie!

You never know when they will turn up. Bad movies have a habit of blindsiding you. This one went under the name The Sum Of All Fears, one of the Jack Ryan movies. I liked the others, but this one was just goofy. It supposedly took place before the others, but it got to be so ridiculous, an atomic bomb exploding in the US, Russia and the US were at war for a while, but everything turned out all nice and happy for the end. Right.

Pathetic. Other bad movies I've seen include Timeline (horrible, just plain horrible), Jurassic Park (seemed okay, but truly an insult to the novel), The Forgotten (simply stupid, cool music though), The Core (but Stanley Tucci was good), and all the Harry Potter movies (well the books suck, so you kinda expect the movies would too...).

I know I can't stop bad movies from coming out, but I can still whine about it right? Please comment with your bad movie experience! Then take some umbrage at the badness:

No comments:

Post a Comment